Reach out and encourage pastors.
Your responsibilities as an Inflate Ministries coach will be to:
- Seek out and establish relationships with approximately five pastors who can benefit from your encouragement and support.
- Communicate with your pastors. Text your pastors once every two weeks. Follow-up with calls/texts on serious cases. Meet with your pastors in-person once or twice a year.
- Be sensitive to the Spirit's leading -- God will show you who needs more or less communication from you. Share words of inspiration with your pastors.
- Make sure your pastors know how amazing they are. As humans, we often focus on our mistakes instead of the future possibilities God has for us. Don't hold back on telling your pastors how special God has made them.
- Reassure your pastors that they have God's blessing to minister in their church and remind them of the gifts and talents God has given them to reach their community.
- Be a good listener. Many of our pastors need to share their heart with someone who believes in them. Often, they are not looking for you to solve their problem; they just need you to listen and care. Many times, just sharing produces the healing and emotional strength they need.